Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Gold

Somehow the last week and a half has smudged by without me even noticing. The launch, dream that it was, is behind us. A future of more frequent Longshots gigs lies ahead. Lookout Sydney and the Tropical North, because you're next. I had hoped to be posting some video footage of the Launch gig, but that will have to wait. In the meantime, in the quiet shadow of the recent fearsome storm of liquid musical activity, with a bottle of JD for company, I plucked out this little number on my sardine tin kalimba. The footage is mostly from August 07, deep in the trenches recording "I'm Already Scarred and It's Only Friday".



Enjoy.

LR

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! I can't wait till the north gets to experience the shots again!
    V. sad to miss the shenanigans... Alas my little heart is broken...

    P.S My favourite track is offically Away from the Sun - great highway song!

    ReplyDelete